пятница, 8 февраля 2013 г.

сделать скина для minecraft

TF2: I thought I was a good medic in pubs...then I went on a lobby.

P.S. These are awesome, great job!

This may sound ridiculous, but can you draw my minecraft player slaying an enderman? I completely understand if you don't want to.

Also I can do requests, as long as they are minecraft skin, block or mob related I can do it.

Vote for the next Zombie rotation! http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/the-community-voted-rotation-v2.10784/

The Big Red Monster From Hell.

Picking my GCSE subjects today later on! I have know realized how old I am and that there's only about 4 years left of being a kid.

ClockworkMyr looking like a badass.

A test of lighting and such, also kinda a throw back to one of early drawings :]

Bluephoenixbear pulling a flying kick.

My minecraft skin, das orange cow.

Also I can do requests, as long as they are minecraft skin, block or mob related I can do it.

Please tell me what you think, I will update this thread everytime I draw something new :3

I've made this thread to share the minecraft drawings I enjoy making.

TF2: I thought I was a good medic in pubs...then I went on a lobby.

Discussion in ' ' started by , .

Water draws Minecraft stuff (wheeeeeee)

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. or

Water draws Minecraft stuff (wheeeeeee) | Blocktopia

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий